Update: Oct 12, 2010
Temporarily unavailable for rentals until further notice.
The location of Villa Cemara Seminyak gardens is at Dhyana Pura Street within walking distance to Legian main street where you can find various shops, boutiques and famous restaurants, also near by Bintang Supermarket where you can get your groceries. Approximately 10 minutes walk to the beach.
Great sense of privacy, but so conveniently close to everything you wish to do during your holiday. See more information in Location.
- Three en-suite bedrooms, one with King-size and two with Queen-size, and an office that can be used as single bedroom.
- Additional fold-up bed can be provided.
- Private swimming pool 40 m2.
- Gazebo with a daybed.
- Fully equipped kitchen.
- All bedrooms air-conditioned and also have a ceiling fan, all beds with a mosquito net.
- Bedroom doors with an additional screen door.
- Internet access in the villa, plug in your laptop.
- Living room with a large plasma TV with 50 international channels, movies, news, cartoons, sports.
- DVD / CD player.
- Baby cot (confirm with booking).
- Personal safe deposit box.
- View floorplan
- Daily housekeeping and linen service.
- Airport transfers.
- Fresh fruits and flowers on arrival.
- Refrigerator stocked with basic essentials on arrival.
- Purified drinking water, coffee and tea.
- Drinks and groceries shopping service.
- Night time security.
Special in Villa Cemara:
Free unlimited use of broadband intenet access, guest' personal laptop is required.
- Meal ordering service from nearby restaurants, food can be delivered 24 hours
- Air-conditioned car with driver. The driver speaks good English and is also experienced tour guide - The price including fuel is USD 55 for up to 10 hours
- Motorbike can be rented for USD 6 per day
- Scuba diving, river rafting, hiking and many more activities can be booked
- Same day laundry service at local prices
- Spa services in the villa, one hour massage less than USD 10 (see Spa)
- Baby sitter (subject to availability)
- Phone for local and international calls at regular Telecom rates (subject to availability)
For further information and bookings, please use the enquiry or booking forms above. For an urgent matters, you may contact the reservation office, attn. Ms. Ni Luh DIANTARI (Dian)
Tel: (+62-361) 8444567, 8444529 ext. 212 or Direct Tel: (+62-361) 8444516
Fax: (+62-361) 8444528
Mobile or SMS (text message): +62 81 2385 7388 (Intl), 081 2385 7388 (Local) or
or E-mail: email@example.com