Villa Des Indes I: (3 bedrooms)
Maximum 6 adults (+2 children in adjoining den library if required)
Within Villa Des Indes I there are three separate early 20th century style bungalows with oversize antique Balinese beds, en-suite grand bathrooms and tropical outdoor showers.
The Joglo is a peaceful centerpiece of Villa Des Indes I, an open-air living area that appears to be floating on water, surrounded by a 21-meter lagoon swimming pool that curves amidst the orchids and frangipanis. Complete with a table for fine dining, a relaxing lounge with plantation chairs, the Joglo typifies the best in tropical Asian luxury.
Two of the sleeping pavilions have wide verandahs and den-libraries full of interesting books, attached to the bedrooms. The third pavilion has an open upper level for sunset cocktails with adjacent butler's pantry. This self-contained pavilion is perfect for friends sharing the residence.
You will awake on Egyptian cotton sheets surrounded by one of Indonesia’s finest collection of antiques, wash in a pedestal washbasin or soak in a scented flower bath under an outdoor Indonesian bale.
- Complimentary airport transfers (approx 20 minutes).
- Complimentary full American breakfast.
- Fully equipped kitchen with private villa chef and villa menu.
- Private Villa kitchen, cleaning and waiting staff.
- DID Telephone and Fax.
- High speed computer/broadband internet access.
- Stereo and library of music.
- Excellent cell phone satellite coverage.
- Flat Screen TV’s with satellite programming.
- Air conditioning and ceiling fan equipped bungalows.
- Laundry and dry cleaning service.
- 24 hour uniformed security.
- Car rental and tour guide service organization.
- Self Contained Electric Powered Generator.
For further information and bookings, please use the enquiry or booking forms above. For an urgent matters, you may contact the reservation office, attn. Ms. Wayan SULANTRI (Wayan)
Tel: (+62-361) 8444529 ext. 201 or Direct Tel: (+62-361) 9004756
Fax: (+62-361) 8444528
Mobile / WhatsApp., BBM or SMS (text message): +62 81 2388 9817 (Intl), 081 2388 9817 (Local) or