Villa Esmee has built in early 2013, perfectly located in the heart of Seminyak – Oberoi area. It is about 25 minutes drive from Bali’s international airport and conveniently close to some of the most popular restaurants such as Mykanos, Rumours, Red Carpet, Ultimo, Kaizan, etc. Experience the never ending shopping, galleries and spa which are spreading along the famous Eat Street and can be reached within just a short distance.
3 fully air-conditioned bedroom sleeps 6 adults comfortably. Featuring three king size bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms over looking the private tiled swimming pool and neatly tropical garden.
The outdoor living area is close to the dining area and a fully equipped kitchen. These are also featured 42″ LED TV with satellite channels and stereo system.
Facilities and Services
Villa Esmee featuring 3 air-conditioned bedrooms, 3 private bathrooms with hot & cold rain shower - master bathroom has a bath tub. The spacious outdoor living area overlooking the swimming pool while a fully equipped kitchen just a few steps to the dining table featured 42″ LED TV and stereo system.
- Living room sofa
- Semi outdoor living room style with pool and garden view.
- 42 inch LED TV with satellite channels
- DVD player, speaker and IPod dock
- Kitchen set & kitchen utilities
- 6 seats dining table
- Free WiFi access from the villa area
- Pool side Island table and Bar Stool
- Mini bar (extra Charge)
- Public toilet at living area
- Air conditioned
- King size bed (180 x 200cm)
- Bathroom semi outdoor
- 32 Inch LED TV with satellite channels
- DVD set
- Free Wi-Fi access
- Safe deposit box
- Private swimming pool 5 x 6.5 m
- Terrace coffee table and lounge
- Swing bench
- Sun bathing lounge chair & umbrella
- Landscaped garden
All inclusive of:
- In daily breakfast for 2 each room.
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Cleaning services & maintenance
- Airport pick up (extra charge at US$ 30)
- Villa security guard
For further information and bookings, please use
the enquiry or booking forms above. For an urgent
matters, you may contact the reservation office, attn. Mrs. Lorita ANDRYAS
Tel: (+62-361) 420009 or 418381
Fax: (+62-361) 420784
Mob: +62 81 139 8661 (Intl), 081 139 8661 (Local)
or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org